Where to ah.. plug in, the enrolment plugins..

Where to ah.. plug in, the enrolment plugins..

by Katy Smith -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, I feel like an idiot having to ask this -

But where would I obtain an enrollment plugin, so that I could ..  ah, plug it in?  I can't find a download page anywhere - Did it come with the install?  Anyone know of a help file that will tell me how to find and implement one so that I can use an external MySql user database?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Katy Smith

Re: Where to ah.. plug in, the enrolment plugins..

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Katy,

It's not necessary to download enrolment plugins, as Moodle includes at least seven types as standard. Please check docs.moodle.org/en/Enrolment_plugins for more details.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Stuart Carduner -
Yah, I feel stupid too - but I can't find where to add PayPal

I've got 1.6 installed and I can't find enrolments either in Admin->Configuration or Admin -> Users
In reply to Stuart Carduner

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Stuart,

In 1.6 following the Admin... link at the bottom of the front page administration block takes you to a page where the Enrolment plugins link may be found in the Courses section.
In reply to Katy Smith

by ian lake -

in Moodle 1.6.4 go to

Your Site/administration/users/enrolment plug ins and activate the plug ins you require. Paypal etc. Then choose an authentication method

ian