I'm happy to say the feedback-module is ready for moodle 1.7.
Before you use it in a production-system it should be well tested. There may be some small bugs and/or missing lang-strings.
Here the main changes:
- the installation now uses the install.xml
- roles are full implemented
- now radiobuttons and checkboxes can be aligned horizontally or vertically
- radiobuttons now have an option "not selected", so the user can deselect a previous done selection.
- there is a new item-type "numeric" what can save unsigned numeric values.
You can define a range (from - to) the user has to keep.
- now you can insert pagebreakes
- a feedback what is switch to the next page is saved temporary. the user can cancel the completion and later continue at the last filled page.
(Except the guest-users of course)
- now you can ex-/import feedbacks into/from a xml-file
- course-reseting is supported
Important: this version of feedback-module only runs on moodle 1.7.x or later. It definitly does not run on moodle 1.6.x or earlier.
Of course you can import courses from versions before without any problems.
Thanks at all for the many good suggestions.