Can't downgrade! hmmm

Can't downgrade! hmmm

by Ólafur Ólafsson -
Number of replies: 7

I just upgraded to 1.2beta got these two problems:

When I try to access participants in a course

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/heimanam/public_html/heimanam/user/index.php on line 147

And when trying to use my admin:

Version mismatch: choice can't downgrade 2004021700 -> 2003010100 !

Any suggestions?

Ólafur

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ólafur Ólafsson

Re: Can't downgrade! hmmm

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
After upgrading did you visit the admin page?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ólafur Ólafsson -
I'm afraid not...surprise

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Trash all your Moodle source files, install a fresh copy of 1.2 Beta and then visit the admin page again.  Your database may yet recover (but it might not).
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ólafur Ólafsson -
I'll try that.- Give me a good change to finish the Icelandic translation cool

by David Delgado -
By the way, It is very difficult do DOWNGRADE any software, not just Moodle. Software is designed to be UPGRADED to new, better, versions, not to go back to old ones. smile
In reply to David Delgado

by Ólafur Ólafsson -

Your'e absolutely right David the message I got, Can't downgrade, is now in the book of strange phrases year 2004 wink

I have now upgraded succsesfully to 1.2 beta and I have one question, a silly one I guess, big grin . I have backups in a folder called uploaddata how on earth can I get the backup back in my new upgraded Moodle?