Help! Wiki problems!

Help! Wiki problems!

by Daniel Visentin -
Number of replies: 3
The Wiki module seems to be unstable. I've had 3 now that crash after some use. the lastest was a big one with tons of student information added. When I go to open the wiki, I get the following error message:

Warning: is_executable() [function.is-executable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/patch) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vcourses/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/vcourses/public_html/mod/wiki/ewiki/plugins/patchsaving.php on line 15

Below this is a pink bar with "Headers already sent".

Is there any way of recovering the wiki?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Visentin

Re: Help! Wiki problems!

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Daniel,
what moodle version and what wiki do you use?
Ludo
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by Daniel Visentin -
I'm using the standard (old?) wiki that came with v1.6.1. A while back (way back) I installed DFwiki after using the standard wiki and ran into problems with editors and formatting, etc (though I like DFwiki!). So I'm a bit reluctant to install it "midway". Perhaps there is now a "conversion" method of installing DFwiki to convert the old wiki's has been established? I'm open to any suggestions on how I should proceed since the error is now affecting all of my wiki's. I can circumvent the problem by commenting out the "if statement" on line 15 in patchsaving.php but it seems that this may create other problems.

In reply to Daniel Visentin

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi daniel,
dfwiki does not behave at his best in 1.6. This week we intend to release a version of n wiki that imports all (old flavour)ewiki contents. The current version of the migration is buggy and two dfwiki huys ( Paton and Pablo ) have been two weebs working on it... If thiw weeks it passes our internal tests I'll release it.
Regards
Ludo