DFWiki (dfwiki_rev2006070300) doesn't show "Turn Edit On" button

DFWiki (dfwiki_rev2006070300) doesn't show "Turn Edit On" button

by Soumya S -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I just installed dfwiki verion 2006070300, this does not display 'Turn Editing On' button for admin. I have another instance of dfwiki from dfwiki_1.0_rev2006030101.zip and I don't see this problem there.

Which is latest stable version I can install on moodle 1.5x ?

thanks in advance,

Soumya.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Soumya S

Re: DFWiki (dfwiki_rev2006070300) doesn't show "Turn Edit On" button

by Soumya S -

Hi Ludo,

I hoped that someone would address this problem. Is there any information regarding this ? I have tried versions from march and Feb 2006, they look ok. But the latest one I mentioned above has the problem of not displaying editing option for admin.

thanks in Advance,

Soumya.

In reply to Soumya S

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Soumya,
I can't figure out what's happening... maybe If I can access your server I could reproduce it. Send me details by email.
Regards
Ludo
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by Soumya S -

Thank you very much, Ludo.

Unfortunately, I cannot allow outside access to this instance I am running. I went through the code of version - June 2006 and july 2006 and compared it to that of March 2006, the only difference I see is that, in

dfwiki_june:

mod/pagelib/dfwiki/pagelib.php line 78:

the $buttons has only the 'Update this dfwiki' code and nothing for 'Turn Editing On'.

whereas, in dfwiki_march:

mod/dfwiki/view.php calls print_header(..) and gets two correct $button1 & $button2.

That's the only place I can think of where it makes a difference. Moreover, this happens in both moodle 1.5.2 and moodle 1.5.3.

am I missing something here ?

thanks,

Soumya.

In reply to Soumya S

by Jordi Piguillem -
Hi,

did you activated "showblocksonmodpages" variable?
Go to Moodle Configuration->Variables and turn it on. This will solve your problem.

DFWikiTeam, Pigui.