This module is missing important code! (/data/members/paid/s/h/sharedteaching.com/ htdocs/www/mod//lib.php)

This module is missing important code! (/data/members/paid/s/h/sharedteaching.com/ htdocs/www/mod//lib.php)

by Dom London -
Number of replies: 4
Sorry chaps very tired and now very late from lots of exsra time wasted by this problem

basically it does this randomly on new or editing quizzes whn I hit EITHER the save or the save and continue buttons usually takes 4 or 5 attempts (VERYYYY time consuming) to Sneek the quiz into the final import / edit questions page

hence very tired, and now a lil (understandably (please allow me that) frustrated)

info on setup www.sharedteaching.com/myEnv.php

Known issue? Fixes?

Night all
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dom London

Re: This module is missing important code! (/data/members/paid/s/h/sharedteaching.com/htdocs/www/mod//lib.php)

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Am I right is assuming that this is only happening with the 'Add a Quiz' or 'Update this Quiz' forms?

If so, this is not a quiz-specific problem. This form is actually managed by the script
course/mod.php, which then makes calles into the particular module for module-specific processing.

It should be trying to refer to htdocs/www/mod/quiz/lib.php, but somehow, it seems, that core code sometimes loses track of which type of module it is dealing with.

I've never heard of this happening before.

You might do better asking in the general developer forum.
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: This module is missing important code! (/data/members/paid/s/h/sharedteaching.com/htdocs/www/mod//lib.php)

by Mauricio Pérez Llantén -
Dear Tim:

The same message "This module is missing important code!" appears when our professor is updating a quiz (this is random and inussual).

The text for the update dissapears and the message:

"This module is missing important code! (..../ecampus/mod//lib.php) "

Dou you know about the reason because "mod/***/lib.php" where *** is the missing module calling in the by URL?.

Whe are using moodle 1.6.4 latest.

Best regards

Mauricio Perez Llanten
Universidad UNIACC
Santiago-Chile
In reply to Dom London

by Timothy Takemoto -

I think that you should upload a fresh install of moodle over your current installation and upgrade to 1.6.3 stable.
Tim

In reply to Timothy Takemoto

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
But do take a backup (code, moodledata directory and databse) first.