Trying to Navigate in LESSON module

Trying to Navigate in LESSON module

by Johanna Reeves -
Number of replies: 3

"If you are looking at this lesson as a teacher you might want to scroll down to the foot of this page and click on the link "Check Navigation". That will show you the lesson as a student would see a lesson." 

This is from the instruction text but the link  for "check navigation" is not seen. Also, page will not scroll.

All help appreciated. Thank you.  Johanna

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Johanna Reeves

Re: Trying to Navigate in LESSON module

by Dr S Bhatia -
Which version are you using.

Anyway! I use 1.6.1 and know that lesson cannot be fully previewed as a teacher.
Have a dummy student. Logout as teacher. login as dummy student and then test it.

It's a bit annoying sometimes but what the heck. You get used to it.

by Mark Nielsen -
Hi Johanna,

In later versions of Lesson, that link/button has been removed and replaced with the "Preview" tab.  Let me know if you are not seeing any tabs while in the Lesson as a teacher.

Cheers,
Mark

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Johanna,
I believe you are refering to demo.Moodle or the features demo which blush is somewhere between 1.x and 1.5 .   We are working on updating Lesson to at least 1.6 standards.   /

As otherrs have indicated, you are correct if you are using 1.6 or later.   The "new" preview tab got rid of the need for this button.   Thus scrolling down does not apply.   

Just to repeat: there are several ways to do a quality control check (student view) in 1.6 or later.  In the course home screen there is the student view button. And in the Lesson there is the "Preview" tab for the teacher. 

Hope this helps.   Chris