Navigating within lesson

Navigating within lesson

by Sam Wynens -
Number of replies: 4

Basically I have the lesson module set up with multiple choice question pages one after another, each one displays an image that the student will read and so on and so forth.

Is there any kind of feature, currently, that will allow the user to go backwards inside the lesson, or just select a page at random?

I have my quizzes set up with feedback for wrong answers that link directly to a given page using the &pageid=xxx in the url.

Sam

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sam Wynens

Re: Navigating within lesson

by Dr S Bhatia -
show them the left menu bar
In reply to Dr S Bhatia

by Sam Wynens -

I tried that. It just show the Course Menu link. The question pages don't have any answers set up inside them so all they see is the continue button at the bottom.

Sam

In reply to Sam Wynens

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
sHi Sam,
Thought I replied to this.  The back browser arrow works in a lesson.

There are at least two ways to have randomize questions.   Check out lesson settings flow control or flash card presentations in MoodleDocs This is one way.

Another is to set up ;the whole or part of the lesson as a cluster.   Then start playing.   I am not a big fan of clusters in my line of work.    But check this out in Moodle Docs
In reply to Chris Collman

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Had to cut the above reply off because of a meeting.

There is also a flash card addin module.  But I don't think this will work for you.

I did enjoy your creative use of links.

Hope this helps give you a few more angles.

Chris