GD is not installed

GD is not installed

by Web Developer -
Number of replies: 6

i have a problem with GD. Any body help me.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Web Developer

Re: GD is not installed

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
A little more information might help smile

Most likely you simply don't have GD installed as part of your PHP. It is an optional install. Depending on your setup, you will need to enable the extension (Windows), load the module (most Linux installs), or install GD and rebuild PHP (if you built from source).
In reply to Howard Miller

by Web Developer -

this the problem how can i install the GD???

i used easyphp7 to install moodle.and i am using windows platform.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
EasyPHP 7 definitely has GD. Check the EasyPHP options screens and make sure it is switched on. I don't use it so can't advise more precisely - perhaps somebody else can?

by Web Developer -
thanx alot for help, but yes it is switched on but when i am trying to change my picture in my profile i finde a meesage says GD is not installed is there any missing file?????

by Web Developer -
thanx alot for help, but yes it is switched on but when i am trying to change my picture in my profile i finde a meesage says GD is not installed is there any missing file?????

by Web Developer -
Thanx alot i find the solution there was a missing file php_gd2.dll in php folder.