Error at grades with dfwiki and moodle 1.5.4+?

Error at grades with dfwiki and moodle 1.5.4+?

by Marc Bria Ramirez -
Number of replies: 1
Dear fellows,

Today a friend and I made a demo of moodle to some teachers but when we we try to get the excel exportation of our grades we got the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/test/moodle154/mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /var/www/test/moodle154/grade/lib.php on line 1287

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/test/moodle154/mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /var/www/test/moodle154/grade/lib.php on line 1289

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/test/moodle154/mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /var/www/test/moodle154/grade/lib.php on line 1290

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/test/moodle154/mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /var/www/test/moodle154/grade/lib.php on line 1291

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/test/moodle154/mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /var/www/test/moodle154/grade/lib.php on line 1292

A possible "dirty" solution is requesting php to hide warnings, but I don't like much to go into this way. Any suggestion about how to fix this?

I made some search in the forum but the closest solution I found was related with "blank spaces" at the end of dfwiki.php so I reviewed all my dfwiki.php files and looks like them all are ok.

Thanks a lot in advance,

m.
In reply to Marc Bria Ramirez

Re: Error at grades with dfwiki and moodle 1.5.4+?

by Marc Bria Ramirez -
Probably it's my fault and I didn't install correctly dfwiki module, but looks like /mod/dfwiki/blocks/lib.php file is loaded in grades and includes some javascript code before header.

I commented the couple of lines echoed in this file and grades works again. :-$

Did anybody found why it happens?