Use lesson for reading comprehension?

Use lesson for reading comprehension?

by Rob Foree -
Number of replies: 3
I want to present a couple of paragraphs of text then ask 2 or more questions about it. If a question is answerd wrong, we should return to the text for re-reading, then return to the remaining un-answered and incorrectly answerd questions. What I have doesnt get the job done.

I put the paragraph on a question page with no questions (c1p1),
added another question page with a multiple choice question (Q1),
then added another question page with multiple choice question (Q2).
Wrong answers point back to the initial page (c1p1)

When I get a wrong answer to Q2 I get a jump back to c1p1, (so I can read the text again) which is followed by Q1. I want to proceed to Q3.

There is also the issue of constantly having to confirm a correct answer, you know, "hey you got it right". This puts alot of attention on mousing and checking the screen to see if it has new text on it, or is the previous text reformatted. Is there a way to disable the confirm correct?

Your comments are appreciated.

rob
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Foree

Re: Use lesson for reading comprehension?

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Rob,
You figure out your second question about not giving any positive reinforcement for a right answer?    Two ways of looking at it, I have answers for neither.

As a default: when teacher leaves any  response blank,  just jump directly (no default message nor screen with the question).   

Or only when teacher leave a correct answer response blank, will the student jump directly (no default message nor screen with a question, nor a "continue").  

Next question, how can we associate different formats with different teachers smile  Just joking !