Error: Warning: asort() expects parameter ....

Error: Warning: asort() expects parameter ....

by Peter Sereinigg -
Number of replies: 5

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/ps.educator.at/www/mod/workshop/lib.php on line 2099

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/ps.educator.at/www/mod/workshop/lib.php on line 2100

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ps.educator.at/www/mod/workshop/lib.php on line 2102

??????

Peter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Sereinigg

Re: Error: Warning: asort() expects parameter ....

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks for your help in testing Moodle 1.2 development, Peter.  You may not be aware of the bug tracker which is great for little problems like this:

http://moodle.org/bugs/

In your bug report, make sure you state what page you were looking at and what you were trying to do.  This makes it easier for us to identify the problem and fix it.

Cheers
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ray Kingdon -
Yes, it looks like a bug wink . What are the circumstances? I think it could happen if there's only one student submission. Then they get this error for the first half hour (or whatever the maxeditingtime is) after the submission. The error should go away once a second student has submitted work (or the time period has elapsed).

Does that sound right or is this error message permanent?

In reply to Ray Kingdon

by Peter Sereinigg -

Breite Grinsen You are right, error stopped after some time, only one student, submit 10 min after designing the workshop,

does this help?

Peter

In reply to Peter Sereinigg

by Ray Kingdon -
Great, yes, it's a bug. The first student to submit work into an empty workshop would see those error messages for a short time. I'll get it fixed.
Thanks for reporting that,
Ray
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Peter Sereinigg -
Thanks, I will trie to remember, when I have stress with an bug traurig