Incorrect JMatch answers not showing

Incorrect JMatch answers not showing

by Fiona MacAlister -
Number of replies: 6

I am currently using Moodle 1.5.3 with the latest Hot Pot module.

When I go in to view the learners' attempts it shows all their answers as correct even if they don't have 100%.

Does anyone know why this is should be happening?  Is there a setting in Hot Potatoes or that I have missed?

Also, today it only displayed results for 10 out of 15 users (?).

Fiona

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fiona MacAlister

Re: Incorrect JMatch answers not showing

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Fiona,
please could you upload to the quiz (and any related files) to my testing server, so I can have a look at it.
thanks
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Fiona MacAlister -

Thanks Gordon.  I have uploaded it to the testing server.  It's an English County Location Quiz.

Another of my groups did the test again today, and it came back with 6 out of a possible sixteen scores.  All of the scores were 100%.  Yesterday there were two scores in the ten scores that I received of 97%.  Those were the two that I couldn't see the incorrect scores on.

Thank you.

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Fiona,
thanks for uploading the quiz to my server.

I tried it out and it seems to behaving as I would expect. The only unusual thing I noticed was that the browser takes a long time (40 seconds) to work out the score. This is probably because of the large number of options in each drop down menu. 

On the server, the scores seem to be being recorded on the server OK. Correct guesses are marked as correct and wrong guesses are recorded too.

Please could you attempt the quiz you have uploaded to my server, and tell me if the scores seem strange to you.

cheers
Gordon

by Gordon Bateson -
I noticed that the "Penalties" values remains at zero when I think it should be incremented. Hmm ... I will look into that tomorrow. In the meantime, could you attempt the quiz (on my server) so I can see what the correct answers are smile

by Fiona MacAlister -

Thanks Gordon.  I've been onto the site and have completed the test using the correct answers.

by Fiona MacAlister -

I have done another test using a JMatch quiz.  This time I noticed that it only returns half of the marks from each class that does the quiz.  For example, it only returned 10 marks out of a group of 20 people who did the quiz.

Any luck yet?

Fiona