Photoshop Website + Moodle=???????

Photoshop Website + Moodle=???????

by Xavier Johnson -
Number of replies: 1

Hello all,

I am opening a school and i want to use moodle. Now I have a couple of problems:

1. I have no programming experience I have created websites. www.MMIRC.org this is my school site created in photoshop. None of my text is searchable. (That is another problem in it self.)
  2. I want to use my website theme for my moodle site. I haven't the slightest idea of how to do it.
  3. Money is tight so I cannot afford to hire a company to do the work for me. I can fumble my way around software and some how make it work. I took a peek at the exact style of website I would like for my school at www.classroomrevolution.com/test but as I said before I do not have the expendible income to hire them. Any suggestions???/\

Thanks in advance for all that will respond..

-Xavier

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Xavier Johnson

Re: Photoshop Website + Moodle=???????

by iolasus raj -

hello xavier...

i'm not sure if u can put the entire photoshop design onto the moodle platform.. the approach of moodle is not that of a static website.. what u can do is to insert in images (eg; header) that might represent your photoshop website... moodle possess some very interactive features over conventional websites... i suggest that instead of adapting the entire existing website to moodle, it's best if u can bring out the better of moodle... all the best wink 

cheers, iolasus...