Classroom Revolution - help

Classroom Revolution - help

by Sean S -
Number of replies: 8
I installed a theme from classroom revolution, CR-Wave, and it looks great. However the topic section has no styling. I wrote a support question but didn't get any response and that has been about a week ago. I visited the site today and the lilnk to the download section keeps turning up a 404 error message. if anyone knows what's going on that would be great.

Alternatively I would love to get a working copy of CR-Wave as it is currently my favorite theme.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sean S

Re: CR-Wave Theme - help

by Jeffery Watkins -
We never received an e-mail from you, and the themes downloads seem to be working fine.  We recently updated the site so if you have the free themes section bookmarked, you will have to update it.  The free themes are now under the About Us drop down menu at the top of the page.

If you send me a screenshot of the problem, I will be happy to look at it for you.

Jeff
In reply to Jeffery Watkins

by Sean S -
Jeff,

I replied to your email with the details you requested. Thanks for your help.

by C Chestnut -
Hello Jeffrey,

I visisted the Classroom Revolution site to check out the free themes page, but couldn't find it. Is it offered anymore?

Thank you!

ccusc
In reply to C Chestnut

by Jeffery Watkins -
Sorry.

We have not had the time to keep up with updating the free themes, so we have stopped offering them for now.

We will begin offering new themes some time after 1.6 is released.

Jeff

by C Chestnut -
Hello Jeffrey,

Oh, I see. Thank you very much for your reply. Are they available for purchase?

If so, should I go the CR site for more information about purchasing a theme?

Again, thank you very much

ccusc
In reply to C Chestnut

by Jeffery Watkins -
At this time, we are not offering them at all.  Most of them are rather old and need some serious updating.  I plan to start releasing a few after 1.6 is out and I get some time for updates.

Jeff