Missing pics in a multiple choice question

Missing pics in a multiple choice question

by nick mleczko -
အကြောင်းပြန်မှု အရေအတွက်: 3

Hi,

I've uploaded a couple of images to use in a quiz.

I've added them to the the quiz but when I preview the quiz or when I login as a student the pictures don't appear.  The path to the missing pics is something like

//serverpath/program.php/quiz number/question number/images/imagename.jpg

this folder didn't exist and even after I've created it and populated with the appropriate images the quiz still wouldn't display the graphics.

What's the prob? can I have just one directory somewhere where all the images are stored together for starters? and if not how can I make this work?

Thanks in advance

Nick

ပျှမ်းမျှအဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်များ: -
nick mleczko ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

Re: Missing pics in a multiple choice question

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Plugin developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ
What question type did you add the pictures to? How exactly did you "add the pictures to the quiz" ?
Joseph
Joseph Rézeau ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by nick mleczko -

Joseph,

I've added the pics to the course and then created a multiple choice question.  When creating you get an option to add the pics to the question from a drop-down box.  the file names appeared in the box however didin't display when previewing or taking the quiz

N

nick mleczko ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Plugin developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ

Nick,

No idea what the problem might be. This works very well for me. Which Moodle version are you using? A workaround would be to insert the picture in your Question introduction text (by clicking on the Insert Image icon in the HTML editor).

Joseph