Cannot read file 'dragdropmarkerimageupload.png'. Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.

Cannot read file 'dragdropmarkerimageupload.png'. Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.

by Vickey Chavan -
Number of replies: 4

Images are not loading :

image is not loading in moodle localhost website

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vickey Chavan

Re: Cannot read file 'dragdropmarkerimageupload.png'. Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Version of Moodle?

That error looks to be of an addon question type.

Using a file browser tool search for the .png image in yourcode/question/type/

And like the error says, check ownerships/permissions of the addon!

'SoS', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

Re: Cannot read file 'dragdropmarkerimageupload.png'. Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.

by Vickey Chavan -

No images are loading in entire localhost website. it happened after moodle force me to upgrade to newer version. do i need to upgrade my xampp[ php? ]

In reply to Vickey Chavan

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I don't run localhost xampp on Windows I assume, therefore I am probably not a good resource for you.   However, have never heard of any moodle install 'forcing' and upgrade.   That has to be done by a human, I thought.

You haven't mentioned moodle version?   And what it was before this 'forced upgrade'?

The directions for linux based upgrades say to copy back into new code directory, config.php file + any addon directories.   Don't think xampp will do that for you.

Maybe this will help?

https://jtowell.com.au/upgrading-your-xampp-setup-on-windows-without-losing-anything/

Good luck!

'SoS', Ken