Moodle 1.6v ?

Moodle 1.6v ?

by sumanth A -
Number of replies: 4
Last time when I asked if we can insert the Essay type question in the quiz, I was told that it will be available form moodle 1.6.  Where can I download the stable version of this moodle 1.6?
Please let me know the details, thanks in advance.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to sumanth A

Re: Moodle 1.6v ?

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
All downloads Moodle versions are available on the Download Moodle page. I believe the current release for 1.6 is Beta5. This means that it is not yet a stable release, but almost there.
In reply to Don Hinkelman

by sumanth A -
Hi Don,
Sorry to ask again, I posted about the moodle 1.6 as I could not find it in Downlaod page under moodle. But, I continuously coming across the discussions on them. Can you help me out to find this 1.6 may be Beta Version itself.

thanks again,
sumanth.
In reply to sumanth A

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Go to the download page and you see Next Version Beta - Moodle 1.6 Beta. Choose your download file (on the right): either .tgz format   or   .zip format
Next Version Beta
Moodle 1.6 Beta

MOODLE_16_BETA
Built Daily
Moodle development is currently focussed on stabilising the 1.6 Beta version and will be improving daily for for a little while longer until Moodle 1.6 is officially released. Moodle 1.6 is pretty stable now but probably has more bugs than the 1.5 branch. If you are experienced with Moodle then you could start using this version cautiously in production sites, otherwise wait a week or two for the proper release.

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by sumanth A -
Sorry to miss that, I thought conventionally latest version will be put on top, so I never noticed below the 1.53v.

Thanks a lot,
sumanth.