Welcome Message after self-enrolment

Welcome Message after self-enrolment

Julia Strutz tomonidan -
Number of replies: 2
I have a problem with the welcome message participants receive after their successful enrolment to a course. Curiously, this happens only in one of the courses, not in the others.

I had changed the language string for the welcome message as an admin, but in this course I receive a completely different message ("Can we write a message here to make sure people can enroll?), I probably typed in somewhere while testing and trying out months ago.

I receive this message instead of the general welcome message and despite my attempt to dissable all welcome messages via Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods.

Does anybody have an idea where I managed to put in this sentence ("Can we write a message here to make sure people can enroll?) and how I can get rid of it again?

Thank you for your help!
O'rtacha reytinglar: -
In reply to Julia Strutz

Re: Welcome Message after self-enrolment

Mary Cooch tomonidan -
Documentation writers rasmi Moodle HQ rasmi Particularly helpful Moodlers rasmi Testers rasmi Translators rasmi
Go to the course in question and click the Participants link and then click the gear/cog icon for Self enrolment and scroll down to 'Custom welcome message'.