Welcome Message after self-enrolment

Welcome Message after self-enrolment

by Julia Strutz -
Number of replies: 2
I have a problem with the welcome message participants receive after their successful enrolment to a course. Curiously, this happens only in one of the courses, not in the others.

I had changed the language string for the welcome message as an admin, but in this course I receive a completely different message ("Can we write a message here to make sure people can enroll?), I probably typed in somewhere while testing and trying out months ago.

I receive this message instead of the general welcome message and despite my attempt to dissable all welcome messages via Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods.

Does anybody have an idea where I managed to put in this sentence ("Can we write a message here to make sure people can enroll?) and how I can get rid of it again?

Thank you for your help!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Julia Strutz

Re: Welcome Message after self-enrolment

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Go to the course in question and click the Participants link and then click the gear/cog icon for Self enrolment and scroll down to 'Custom welcome message'.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Welcome Message after self-enrolment

by Julia Strutz -
Thank you so much Mary, this solved it immediately!
😍