Can a plugin developer use AMOS scripts?

Can a plugin developer use AMOS scripts?

Renaat Debleu -
Vastausten määrä: 1
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Plugin developers
With an AMOS script, you can do bulk operations over language packages. You can copy or move language strings, or even convert legacy HTML help files to strings.

I maintain a plugin that is using some language strings from another (soon to be deprecated) plugin. When I copy the strings using an AMOS script, the language maintainers will have less work to do.

I tried already to copy one string, but for the moment I do not see results in AMOS. Are AMOS scripts working for plugin developers or how long do I have to wait till the changes pop up?
Arviointien keskiarvo: -
Vastaus Renaat Debleu

Re: Can a plugin developer use AMOS scripts?

Dan Marsden -
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Peer reviewers Kuva: Plugin developers Kuva: Plugins guardians Kuva: Testers Kuva: Translators
unfortunately not.

AMOS integrates with the Plugins directory - so when you push a new version of your plugin to the moodle.org plugins db, AMOS gets sent a copy of the new lang file at that point, allowing it to load any new strings. AMOS isn't able to pull code directly from your github repo.
Arviointien keskiarvo:Useful (1)