Calendar not seen for users when they login

Calendar not seen for users when they login

by Binoy Chacko -
Number of replies: 6
I disabled a feature, which prevents the Calendar from not showing when the users logs in. I am not able to recollect the exact setting. Which setting should I change so that when the user logins they would be able to see the Calendar. 

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Binoy Chacko

Re: Calendar not seen for users when they login

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I have never seen the calendar disappear for logged in users - have you changed permissions maybe? What version of Moodle?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Binoy Chacko -
Thanks there is a setting somewhere in themes (I think), that removed the calendar when the users login the first time 'The Home page'. I am trying to recollect where I made the change. The customer wants that feature back. 

Where the "Welcome Back .." shows  Attaching the picture calendar
In reply to Binoy Chacko

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Turn on editing ... then do a admin menu search for 'dashboard'.
With editing on, dashboard should have a button for 'reset page to default' ... which turns on that which you turned off ... like calendar.
And you can add any 'block' in the list of blocks when clicking  'Add block' link.

'SoS', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by Binoy Chacko -
Thanks Ken for your prompt response. I found the fix. Attaching the picture. 'Start page for users'

navigation 

In reply to Binoy Chacko

by Binoy Chacko -
I have an update its working when I login, but when I try to login as user from the 'Site Administrator' it's not showing.
In reply to Ken Task

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Oh, that makes sense - you are more psychic than I am!! Lol.