After 4.3.3+ upgrading, course activity content no showing properly and all button in SETTING gone

After 4.3.3+ upgrading, course activity content no showing properly and all button in SETTING gone

by Lin Stone -
Number of replies: 2
Hi All,
I finally decided to upgrade my middle 4 to the 4.3.3+ 20240320 version. 
after 1 hour it's finally up. but the contents in courses not working properly.
All previously loaded content not showing properly, please see the pic below. 
Meanwhile, the buttons are not showing, and are not clickable. that makes everything not possible.
I noticed there is a small ring showing, not moving, don't know if it is part of the problem.

The HTML editor not working as well

Anyone can help? thank you!
I am willing to pay for the developer to fix this problem. 
Thanks!

logclin#gmail.com
Attachment 2024-03-21 002940.png
Attachment 2024-03-21 003040.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lin Stone

Re: After 4.3.3+ upgrading, course activity content no showing properly and all button in SETTING gone

by Lin Stone -
reporting back:

I figured out , it was the theme, I am using Lambda, and I have to buy and manually upload as a plugin to make it working properly. I won't allow me to upload , had to find another way to install.
This Lambda is always the trouble maker, all my problems were from this Theme, but I am lazy to update the whole website....
So if you have choice, don't choose this theme.
In reply to Lin Stone

Ri: Re: After 4.3.3+ upgrading, course activity content no showing properly and all button in SETTING gone

by Sergio Rabellino -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
In many years of using lambda theme I didn’t figure out a trouble directly connected to it. Obviously, as a paid theme you should mantain the support  and update the theme accordingly.