Tag course list limited to five entries

Tag course list limited to five entries

per Emma Richardson,
Number of replies: 2
Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers
Since upgrading to Moodle 4.3, my page that is a list of courses matching a specific tag is only showing five entries with a More.. link.  I have been through all settings and made sure that there is not a limit on course listings but I cannot seem to get this page to show more than five entries.  
While I am using Foundation, I have the same issue when switching to Boost - can someone either point me to a setting that I might be missing or what I can hack in the code to get rid of the limitation...our users are having trouble seeing the More button and getting frustrated!
Average of ratings Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Tag course list limited to five entries

per Gareth J Barnard,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers
Hunch in /course/lib.php.  If 'coursesperpage' (setting) is not 20 (default), then $exclusivemode is false and you need to edit that line Emma.
Attachment Screenshot 2024-03-19 205413.png
Average of ratings Useful (2)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Tag course list limited to five entries

per Emma Richardson,
Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers
Thanks Gareth - that was it!! You are awesome! I had searched through tags, blogs (referencing in tags index) but had not considered course!