THEME ADAPTABLE COURSE VIEW

THEME ADAPTABLE COURSE VIEW

by Hernan Costabile -
Number of replies: 3
Good afternoon! I wanted to see if anyone can help me with the following:

I am using moodle version Moodle 3.11.5+, and theme adatable version: 311.1.5 2021081010.

The query is that I am within a category of courses and I want each course to be displayed side by side, in blocks and not in a list as an attachment in the image. Does anyone know if it can be configured? I already looked in all the theme configurations and I didn't find or didn't see the option.

Thank you in advance!

(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - translated title from 'VISTA DE CURSOS THEME ADAPTABLE' to 'THEME ADAPTABLE COURSE VIEW' - original submission Monday, 18 March 2024, 11:48 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hernan Costabile

Re: THEME ADAPTABLE COURSE VIEW

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Have you tried playing around with the css to see if you can get it to layout differently?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Hernan Costabile -
Emma,

Honestly, I haven't tried it, do you have any code suggestions?

Thanks!
In reply to Hernan Costabile

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I would just fire up developer tools in Chrome or Firefox, select that group of icons and look at the css - guessing you will find something on layout and play around with different settings...