Tag course list limited to five entries

Tag course list limited to five entries

by Emma Richardson -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Since upgrading to Moodle 4.3, my page that is a list of courses matching a specific tag is only showing five entries with a More.. link.  I have been through all settings and made sure that there is not a limit on course listings but I cannot seem to get this page to show more than five entries.  
While I am using Foundation, I have the same issue when switching to Boost - can someone either point me to a setting that I might be missing or what I can hack in the code to get rid of the limitation...our users are having trouble seeing the More button and getting frustrated!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Tag course list limited to five entries

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hunch in /course/lib.php.  If 'coursesperpage' (setting) is not 20 (default), then $exclusivemode is false and you need to edit that line Emma.
Attachment Screenshot 2024-03-19 205413.png
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Tag course list limited to five entries

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Thanks Gareth - that was it!! You are awesome! I had searched through tags, blogs (referencing in tags index) but had not considered course!