Quiz Reattempts

Quiz Reattempts

by Ross Jorgensen -
Number of replies: 6
In instances where a quiz may have 100 questions, with a pass mark of between 80-100%, is there any solution to the problem that if a student, after attempt 1 of a quiz needs a further 2 questions to reach the pass mark, is there a way to do this without requiring the student to reattempt all 100 questions again! Often getting potentially a different question incorrect.

I work in a large RTO that utilises Moodle across delivery of a number of trade qualifications. 
We have newer teams within the business starting to use Moodle for course material and quizzes. 
A question that is repeating from teachers and students is around the Re-Attempts of Quizzes. They are replicating existing written tests into Moodle quizzes, and in some instances the problem is worse than others as they have tests that have very high numbers of questions.

Some teachers have experience with other LMS platforms, once such being CloudAssess, that has this ability built in (just reattempting the incorrect questions).

Any help with this would be appreciated! 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ross Jorgensen

Re: Quiz Reattempts

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Quiz_settings > Each attempt builds on the last (available by clicking "Show more")
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by Ross Jorgensen -
Thank-you Visvanath for your response. I've made that change on a test quiz in a sandpit area. It works, but is there a way for the student to not only see what their responses were, but to see if they were correct.
When I've tested it, I couldn't tell which of my previous responses were correct, other than to have them noted down.
In reply to Ross Jorgensen

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Quiz settings > 7. Review options?
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by Ross Jorgensen -
Thanks again, looking at the 7. review options. all of the options, aside from 'the attempt' option are unshaded, and cannot be selected. I assumed it would have been because of my practice attempts. I deleted all attempts, however, they are still greyed out. I suspect the option of 'whether correct', in the 'during attempt' section would solve my question, but I'm unsure why its greyed out. No doubt I've got another setting somewhere that's caused this... Your help is much appreciated!