Quiz Scoring 0 for all students

Quiz Scoring 0 for all students

by G Rubin -
Number of replies: 6

Moodle 4

I have a quiz.

The students answered the questions correctly, yet when scoring the questions, everyone received a score of 0. Furthermore, everyone received a 0 in the overall exam score. Recently, after the students had taken the exam, I registered a new student for the course. When I took the exam on their behalf, they received good grades for both the questions and the exam.

How can I fix this issue? Recalculating the scores did not resolve the problem.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to G Rubin

Re: Quiz Scoring 0 for all students

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Without a lot more information and screenshots of your grader report and quiz attempts, I would hazard a guess that the grades were overwritten in the gradebook - when you look at the grader report, are they shaded orange? If so, you need to clear out the overwritten status and then the correct grades will fill in.
In reply to Emma Richardson

by G Rubin -

Hello!

It appears that the students I supervised during the exam received a score of 0 both in the exam and the question sections.

I added a test student, granted them a time extension, and the grade is now correct.

However, recalculating the scores did not resolve the issue.

How can i solve it??

In reply to G Rubin

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Can you give us a screen-grab of the quiz setup page? ('Questions' in the navigation.)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by G Rubin -
Hi!

Here are the pictures of the settings pages

Thanks!
In reply to G Rubin

by G Rubin -
Does anyone have an idea?
In reply to G Rubin

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The screen-grabs all look like thigs are setup correctly, so I don't understand why all the grades are 0.