Quiz feedback regarding

Quiz feedback regarding

by Virendra Kumar -
Number of replies: 6
I have a question that the answer feedback of the questions in Moodle quiz show-up on the side of the given options. But I want to show at the down side of the options. If answer feedback will be show in the downside of the option, its readiability will be perfect and it will be perfect for mobile device.

If it may be possible, please provide solution and implement it for everyone.

Screenshot 1

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Virendra Kumar

Re: Quiz feedback regarding

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Virendra,

You could:

• Leave the question as is. Indeed, you won't gain much space by moving the feedbacks below the choices.
  • Use the general feedback rather than specific feedbacks.
  • Move the specific feedbacks below the choices using a small script. Try the following example at https://dynamiccourseware.org/course/view.php?id=38&section=15➚. The feedback fits nicely on a desktop screen. On a phone, in portrait mode, you can easily swipe the table left and right. In landscape mode, the feedback fits entirely within the screen width.

MoodleForum_20240227_1740.png?time=1709074519524

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Virendra Kumar -
I want to like this, but I am to find this. I am using specific feed back.
What are you using, it is not clear.
It is not a general feedback section.
When we put the answer in general feedback section, then it looks like

as under the solution not under the option

But in your case is good,  where put the feedback? please clear

by Virendra Kumar -
I want to like this but in may case it is not under the option. How to fix it? 

When use general feedback section rather than special feedback section, the feedback doesn't show under the option.

I have sent already screenshot.

As of you have sent a link, I see you have not use general feedback section. 

Please clarify and if using any code then provide me for the issue.

by Virendra Kumar -
No anyone help here, only frustrate. As of you have provided solution on your site, but you have not given solution that how to solve it.

😯 Ohh!

If you can not provide specific solution to the visitors then it is not good manner.

Where anyone will find the solution?

In reply to Virendra Kumar

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You need to realize that we do not work for moodle - we are just users trying to help each other. So, accusing us of being rude is not really going to help you get help.
You might be able to fix your issue using css - I would suggest playing around with browser developer tools.

by Virendra Kumar -
Sorry My dear sir,
I have a little knowledge 
I could not understand your suggestion. I have added some code as per your suggestion, it is working properly,

But I am doing it every questions and answer, can you suggest where we put this  js code that means in which file.