M Choice Q's with tiered difficulties after mastery?

M Choice Q's with tiered difficulties after mastery?

by Jim Johnson -
Number of replies: 1
I am not sure how to ask my question, I will try with an example, I will limit to two choices for brevity.  Student wants to learn the specific definition of Moodle, but Moodle is too difficult to understand or memorize at first.  Questions must be in multiple choice format, with 4 options, but I have two listed for the example.

Q1 Tier 1:  What is the definition of Moodle?
A. a learning management system
B. a platform to trade crypto

Student picks B.  Q1 Tier 1 stays in the q bank.  
Student picks A.  Q1 Tier 1 is replaced with Q1 Tier 2.

Q1 Tier 2:  What is the definition of Moodle?
A.  An open sourced learning management system.
B.  A closed source learning management system.

-------------
I would like for One Quiz to swap questions from that individual students bank after the student picks the correct answer X amount of times, or just once.  That question would be replaced with a second question.

Does Quiz have this functionality? 

We have been using Quiz 1 Tier1, Quiz 2 Tier 2 with progression based on activity completion but if we could integrate this into one quiz, that would be great.

Quiz now tells us how many times each question is correctly answered by all participants, we would like to tier the more difficult questions that students continually get incorrect.  Changing the wording of the questions is not an option, neither is "teaching the content better".  A lot of our questions are memorization of exact definitions in a new language.
Average of ratings: -