Quiz Score Display

Quiz Score Display

by Rudraksh Batra -
Number of replies: 4
Hi 

I need to do 2 modifications, please advise if anybody can support.

1. I would like to use word Competence Index instead of Grade word, i know it is possible to change using language pack, but it is too many changes, any other way, my purpose is that user doesn't word Grade as terminology for corporate learner on screendisplay

2. What if I need to display the quiz grade on dashboard page, any possibility of doing if yes, then how

I am using moodle 4.3

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Rudraksh
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rudraksh Batra

Re: Quiz Score Display

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Course>Gradebook>Letters -
Edit the letter values as desired. I use Pass/Fail and remove the additional grade letter values.
Kind Regards
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by Rudraksh Batra -
thanks for the reply. However i am not looking for this change, i want that instead of "grade" word, i can use any other word.
In reply to Rudraksh Batra

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If you want to change the word grade in the language pack, then you need to change the language pack.

Yes, the word grade appears in many places. To make the process more efficient, you could use the fact that you can import translations, and prepare all the strings you need with a text editor (where you can user search/replace).
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rudraksh Batra -
Thanks , I will try this, however it might not affect the future versions.