How can I see a list of courses with students enrolled?

by Scott See -
Number of replies: 2
I need to see which courses have students enrolled.  I'm stumped.  I've searched high and low.  Are there any reports or plugins or anything that will display a list of courses with either the students, the number of students, or at least just filter those courses in which there are students?  If I have to go to each course and look at the participants or enrolled, it'll take forever.
Thanks,
Scott
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott See

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Natively if you're using 4.0 and on, the Report Builder can help with this, otherwise the Configurable Reports block with Custom SQL will pull this info https://docs.moodle.org/403/en/ad-hoc_contributed_reports#USER_and_ENROLMENT_Reports
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: How can I see a list of courses with students enrolled?

by Scott See -
John, thank you for the great advice. I couldn't get Report Builder to provide the info I'm looking for. It seems I can generate a list of courses and filter that using a whole bunch of criteria, but enrollments doesn't seem to be one of them. In installed the Custom SQL plugin and get an error message using the sample SQL statements provided. I've resorted to Fiverr.com for help. I'll let you know what comes of it.