Moodle Workplace - Using Dynamic Rules for UnEnrollment

Moodle Workplace - Using Dynamic Rules for UnEnrollment

by Christopher Packert -
Number of replies: 4
Hello, 

I am looking for an option to unenroll all users from a compliance course including all course progress automatically on January 1st at 12:00 AM each year. All users will need to enroll again and pay the enrollment fee using the Stripe Plugin and then complete the course by March 31st or their status will be changed to inactive. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can achieve this? Can this be done with a dynamic rule? My research shows that the Recertification Plugin will not work because it does not remove people from the course, the Program will not work for the same reason. Surely there must be a solution?

Thank you!

Chris
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christopher Packert

Re: Moodle Workplace - Using Dynamic Rules for UnEnrollment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You could just reset the course...
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Christopher Packert -
Can this be set to be completed automatically each year?
In reply to Christopher Packert

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Not in the gui - but if you use moosh, you could write a script to reset it annually.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
and you can reset courses via a CSV as well if you look at the Bulk Course Upload docs for those steps
Average of ratings: Useful (1)