Hide course, allow student to see in dashboard

Hide course, allow student to see in dashboard

- Allan Begolo-Wyatt の投稿
返信数: 4
Hey folks,

Using Moodle 3.9 (soon to be updated to 3.11) - I was wondering if there is a way for us to hide courses from a user without the course being removed from a user's dashboard?

The reason is we'd like users to still be able to access their old certificates for these courses, but don't want them re-doing the course.

I've had a look at capabilities, and even if I change the flag for "show hidden courses" the profile dashboard does not show the hidden course.

Thanks,
Allan.
Allan Begolo-Wyatt への返信

Re: Hide course, allow student to see in dashboard

- Emma Richardson の投稿
画像 Documentation writers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers
What are you using for certificates because the Custom Certificate plugin puts a link on their profile page to a page with all the certificates they have earned.
Emma Richardson への返信

- Allan Begolo-Wyatt の投稿
Ah, that's an interesting point. We'd also like them to be able to see the course too in their history however. Essentially we want a read only version of the course that restricts them from being able to access the SCORMs within.
Allan Begolo-Wyatt への返信

- Emma Richardson の投稿
画像 Documentation writers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers
Well you can freeze the context of the course which will make it read only. But, if they need access, then you can't really hide it. But if the course has an end date, it should move the to the past section of their my courses..