big trouble

big trouble

by Daniele Cordella -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
My local Moodle installation doesn't delete courses properly (bug 5413). So, to delete them, I deleted my old mysql moodle batabase and I started again from scratch restoring old backups.
All was fine up to the third course. From the next on every time I try to restore a course Moodle kick me off writing that "A server error that affects your login session was detected. Please login again or restart your browser."
I login again and I get: "No files have been selected to restore".
I switched the debug on and I tried again but... no extra message appeared on the screen. Please help me. Backups were made on 1.5.3+. Today I am trying to use 1.6beta5
Thank you in advance.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniele Cordella

Re: big trouble

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Daniele,

yesterday bug 5406 was solved. It fixes the "Please login again or restart your browser" in backup/restore and other places using big structures in sessions. Next daily built should have such changes incorporated (for your referece, Moodle version should be Moodle 1.6 beta 5 - 2006050501).

About the delete courses problem (bug 5413) it's in my list.... wink

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Daniele Cordella -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
Hei Eloy
I downloaded the daily built moodle 1.6 but the version is still 1.6 beta 5 - 2006050500!!!!!!
Am I missing something?
In reply to Daniele Cordella

by Just H -
Hi Daniele

Sadly we are all missing something sad

Sourceforge is still up and down . . . more down than up at the moment so it's difficult to get hold of updates at the moment.

Only thing is to keep trying until it's back up or Martin D works some magic and moves to a new server.

Regards
Harry