communication to moodle backend

communication to moodle backend

by Benedikt Köhler -
Number of replies: 1

Hi there,

on our moodle plattform (Moodle 4.1) we'd like to enhance the communication between website user and admin(backend). To a great extent the courses are self-organized. Our aim is to offer website users convenient ways to tell us about bugs, send us feed backs etc. 

So my may was to implement the work tracker https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_tracker and add a block to courses that has the link to our work tracker instance.

This is rather a technical solution. Do you have other suggestions, that promotes this kind of communication e.g. chats etc. ?

Looking forward to your ideas!

Thanks a lot !

Best,

Benedikt

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Benedikt Köhler

Re: communication to moodle backend

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Personally, I have used the tracker you refer to, for a number of years, and still use it daily. Before I retired, for general, quick communications with my students, I used to use the Dialogue plugin. I also used the HotQuestion plugin to create suggestion boxes in my courses for public suggestions and feedback. It allows users to create their own entries, plus vote on others. The more votes the higher in the list the entry will be placed, plus there is a teacher priority column that can make an entry rise in the list, even if it has no student votes. It is also possible for users to make comments on any of the entries.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)