sharing cart dosen"y work after upgraging to moodle 4.2

sharing cart dosen"y work after upgraging to moodle 4.2

by Irith Herman -
Number of replies: 4

I got this error Error

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>500 Internal ServerI </title> </head><body> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.</p> <p>Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@moodle.rivka.org.il to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.</p> <p>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.</p> <p>Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p> </body></html>

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Irith Herman

Re: sharing cart dosen"y work after upgraging to moodle 4.2

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
A 500 error tells you nothing useful.

Please enable Debugging and reproduce the error. Hopefully, there'll be more info. You should also check your (PHP / web server) error logs.
In reply to Howard Miller

תשובה ל: Re: sharing cart dosen"y work after upgraging to moodle 4.2

by Irith Herman -
I enabled debugging an it doesn"t give more details.
Is the sharing cart works with moodle 4.2.2?
In reply to Irith Herman

Re: תשובה ל: Re: sharing cart dosen"y work after upgraging to moodle 4.2

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
That's strange... did you turn it all the way up to 'Developer' and 'Display errors'? Have you checked your PHP / web server error logs?

There's no advertised version for Moodle 4.2. That doesn't mean that it won't work. I can't see any bug reports for 4.2 either.