How do I restrict users from changing their profile pictures

How do I restrict users from changing their profile pictures

by Sonny Herrick -
Number of replies: 5
How do I restrict users from changing their profile pictures. I thought I had it working? I must be missing a setting somewhere?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sonny Herrick

Re: How do I restrict users from changing their profile pictures

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Site administration > General > Security > Site security settings > Disable user profile images
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Sonny Herrick -
This is not working? A student can still go to  view profile and the edit tab delete their picture and add a new picture? The option does not appear for them if they go to Edit profile switch as in the attached picture.
Is there another option in the student define roles settings that I may have missed? 
Attachment Untitled.jpg
In reply to Sonny Herrick

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Sorry I can't replicate that because I only have access to the standard Boost theme and when I tried this on our sandbox site (try yourself on sandbox.moodledemo.net) it works as expected. (A student doesn't have those specific links with the Boost theme either)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Sonny Herrick -
Thank you so much for your help. I believe I found the spot to block the user. It is under "Configure navigation for link menus in the upper header and Edit profile NO".