Enrol Me button not appearing

Enrol Me button not appearing

by Jojo Esposa Jr. -
Number of replies: 4
Hello there! Please help!  I logged in using a dummy student account. But the Enrol Me button on every course that I made is not showing. 

I tried changing the following:
1. Site Administration > Plugins > Enrolment > Manage Enrolled Plugins, Manual enrolments and Self enrolments following the Tutorials here.
2. Under the Course > Participants > Enrolment Methods, following the default settings.

I can only enroll the students using the Enrol Users option in the Enrolment Methods. Please help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jojo Esposa Jr.

Re: Enrol Me button not appearing

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
To confirm: In the course from Course navigation > Participants > Enrolment methods you have opened the eye of Self enrolment and have closed the eye of guest enrolment?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Jojo Esposa Jr. -
Yes Ma'am. I already did that.

In reply to Jojo Esposa Jr.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Your student is just a regular authenticated user - how are they accessing the courses? From the front page? When they try to enrol does it tell them they cannot enrol themselves in the course? Which theme are you using - standard Boost?