Enrolment notification

Enrolment notification

by Ákos Kocsány -
Number of replies: 3

Dear Moodle Forum Members,

I would like to seek assistance in resolving an issue that has arisen in our Moodle system. Specifically, I'm interested in finding out how to prevent students from receiving email notifications about courses once their enrolment has expired. This seems to be causing some confusion, and we would like to streamline the communication process for our learners.

Your expertise and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please share any guidance or solutions you might have regarding this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Ákos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ákos Kocsány

Enrolment notification

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Ákos, assuming they were enrolled with the manual enrollment method, you can turn off that enrollment expired feature from "Site Admin - Plugins - Enrollments - Manual Enrollments" and adjust the "Notify before enrollment expires: enrol_manual | expirynotify" setting to "No" (This setting determines whether enrollment expiry notification messages are sent.)
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: Enrolment notification

by Ákos Kocsány -

Hey John,

I wanted to express my gratitude for your informative message regarding enrollment notification settings in our Moodle platform. Your guidance on how to disable the enrollment expiry notification feature for manually enrolled users is invaluable, and it will greatly improve our system's efficiency. Thank you for your contribution to our Moodle community.

Sincerely,

Ákos

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: Enrolment notification

by Ken Tuley -
Just was looking for this. so Thanks!

Follow-up question though.... can this be configured at the course level? I have some courses that I want the notifications to go out. but others that I don't.

Of course, the other option I guess, is not to expire a user's enrollment in that class.  and I just found where I can do that per class. 

Thanks.

Ken