Mapping IDP groups to Moodle cohorts

Mapping IDP groups to Moodle cohorts

di Lazar Milic -
Numero di risposte: 4
Hello,
We are trying to integrate Moodle as our primary learning platform in our company. For login, we are using the Oauth service, and that would be the only way to login, no manual accounts will be created apart from the admin account. However, we have a very imporant question which I am failing to accomplish. The idea is, we would like the user to be automatically assigned to a cohort which he belongs in, based on his Active directory group. So for example, if I have an employee that is in the HR group in Active directory, upon Moodle registration, he should be automatically assigned to the HR cohort, which will be already created by our admins. So my question is, is there a way to add a field mapping, which will map the AD group to a moodle cohort? In the screenshoot you can see the current field mappings, this is where i would like to add another custom field where the group will be mapped to a cohort. 
Thank you!

Media dei voti: -
In riposta a Lazar Milic

Re: Mapping IDP groups to Moodle cohorts

di Emma Richardson -
Immagine Documentation writers Immagine Particularly helpful Moodlers Immagine Plugin developers
LDAP syncing scripts already does this - find that plugin..it works great...