Gradebook category collapse in Grader Report

Gradebook category collapse in Grader Report

by Jon Witts -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
With the Gradebook changes introduced in Moodle 4 (we are running version 4.2) I appear to have lost the ability to collapse an entire category in the Grader Report. Whilst the ability to collapse individual grade items is nice; when you have multiple items within a category it is not feasible to collapse each individual item within a category. 

Is the ability to collapse an entire category of grades going to be re-introduced? This was a feature I used heavily whilst work with my gradebook, I now have a whole lot more horizontal scrolling to do and it makes it far harder to get an overview of students' performance across each category.

Jon
In reply to Jon Witts

Re: Gradebook category collapse in Grader Report

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jon,

You can still collapse categories in the Grader report if you select 'Show totals only' in the category cell actions menu. Previously this option was called 'Aggregates - Category total column only'.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Gradebook category collapse in Grader Report

by Jon Witts -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks Helen,
I really should have clicked around a little bit more big grin
Jon