Facing a problem on a website

Facing a problem on a website

by Henry Bill -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,
 I'm lil confused about to resolve this problem that to reduce unused java files.
will it be a good decision to delete all these files or are there any consequences related to this topic.
For the better understanding I have attached a image, Please have a look and share something effective:

Reduce unused JS Files
Attachment Reduce unused java files.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Henry Bill

Re: Facing a problem on a website

by Chuck Terry -
You probably shouldn't remove any of these. Here's a brief summary of their purpose:

Google CDN - These are reCAPTCHA scripts used to verify there's an actual human in front of the computer...  You know, when you try to log in when, suddenly, you find yourself clicking pictures of crosswalks.  They appear to have the same URI, but their different sizes likely mean they are used for different components on the page.

Social - This could be one of a few things, but it likely adds the ability for users to connect their Facebook accounts and/or enables a "Share on Facebook" button.

Tag-Manager - The first is a script that adds custom Google Analytics tags to your page.  The second is a script that adds Universal Analytics compatible Google Analytics tags to your page.

Analytics - This is the script that actually handles the analytics and previous tags.

There's not much more I can tell from the image.  If you've got a webmaster on staff, talk to them.  They'll be able to give you much more detailed feedback.