1 user(s) skipped because this option is not available to them

1 user(s) skipped because this option is not available to them

by Asawari Singh -
Number of replies: 1
Hi all

I am getting the error 1 user(s) skipped because this option is not available to them when I try to deallocate a learner from a program.

Context: We built a course and added a few people as managers to test out the content. Once it was finalised, we built our learning program and set up a dynamic rule to automatically allocate people as learners. These managers also fulfilled the criteria and were added to the program as learners as well. To resolve this, I first removed them as managers and then tried to deallocate them, which is not working and I am getting the above mentioned error message.

Has anyone else faced this and is there a solution to this?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Asawari Singh

Re: 1 user(s) skipped because this option is not available to them

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

You mention setting up a dynamic rule, a feature which is is only available in Workplace, and not in standard Moodle. How about first checking the documentation Dynamic rules, then if your problem remains unresolved, maybe you could contact your Moodle Partner?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)