Lesson - export student attempts (essays and other questions)

Lesson - export student attempts (essays and other questions)

by Susan Hanisch -
Number of replies: 2
I have not found a way to do what seems to be the most basic function: to export student attempts in a lesson activity, including to export the essays. 
This option does not seem to exist in the standard Moodle (version 4.1).
Does someone maybe know of a plugin that would allow to do this? 
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Susan Hanisch

Re: Lesson - export student attempts (essays and other questions)

by Kylie Jones -
I would love to be able to do this too. In particular, I would like the option to see all the responses that students have entered to an essay question in a Moodle Lesson on one page, rather than having to click on each individual's response and open it in a new page. I would also like the option of grading all essay responses one after the other on the page, like I can if I manually grade an essay question in a Moodle Quiz. Even if I ask a Lesson essay question that is not graded, it would be handy to be able to run my eyes down the list of responses to gauge where students are at. When you have a course of 400 students, that's just not possible with the Lesson the way it's structured currently.
In reply to Kylie Jones

Re: Lesson - export student attempts (essays and other questions)

by Vaya Willemen -
Agreed! The lesson activity could be such a powerful tool, but it is now not very user friendly from a teacher perspective. Not user friendly to manage, not user friendly to get info on where the students are at or at giving student feedback.