Rubric report for students?

Rubric report for students?

by Brian Evans -
Number of replies: 2
Hello,

I am using moodle 4.1 (upgrading to 4.2 in June or July).  I want to be able to show my students their progress over time on assignments graded using a rubric.  I use the same rubric for many assignments and I would like my students to see a summary report of all of their rubric scores in one place.  I would love to show a graph of this data as well, but I would settle for a data table.

I see some reports that do this for teachers, but nothing for students.  This has always struck me as strange, since feedback and progress monitoring is such an important part of the learning process.  Not having this severely diminishes the value of rubrics in moodle.

Any ideas about how to accomplish this?  Manually downloading data, then uploading for each individual student is not a possibility.

Thanks.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brian Evans

Re: Rubric report for students?

by Motasem Al Haj Ali -

I believe the Configurable Reports block could potentially assist you in achieving this. These tools have the capacity to create bespoke reports that might fulfill your needs.

However, before proceeding, it's crucial to ensure that the Configurable Reports block is compatible with Moodle 4.2. Additionally, providing more detailed specifications about what you need from the report would help us to guide you better.

I hope that's helpful.

Regards
Mo

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Motasem Al Haj Ali

Re: Rubric report for students?

by Brian Evans -
Thank you for the suggestion. I have used the configurable reports plugin in the past but I am reluctant to use it now because it hasn't been updated in three years. It is definitely the kind of thing I am looking for, though.