Dates not working

Dates not working

Jessi Auslander -
回帖数:11
Hello,
We have many custom certificates set up on our Moodle website. They used to work fine but recently they do not show any dates besides the current date. I tested all the date settings, issue date, completion date, etc and they all show today's date. We want it to print the issue date but it doesn't seem to be happening. Is there a way to fix this?
回复Jessi Auslander

Re: Dates not working

Emma Richardson -
Documentation writers的头像 Particularly helpful Moodlers的头像 Plugin developers的头像
Is cron running? What changed?
回复Emma Richardson

Jessi Auslander -
Hi Emma,
Cron is running every minute and nothing has changed with our site.
回复Jessi Auslander

Emma Richardson -
I have actually seen two similar tickets about this.  I would suggest putting in a ticket on the developer's github repo.
I presume that you are actually testing as a student that has completed the required activities etc...
回复Emma Richardson

Jessi Auslander -
Yes, I am testing in a student test account. Before viewing the certificate, the award date is correct. It just prints with the current date. Thank you!
回复Jessi Auslander

Emma Richardson -
What do you mean before viewing it is correct?  How do you know if you don't view it?
回复Emma Richardson

Jessi Auslander -
I'm talking about the page where you select 'view certificate', there's text there that shows the award date for the certificate. Then once you select 'view certificate', it prints with the current date.
回复Jessi Auslander

Shirley Gregorczyk -
Particularly helpful Moodlers的头像
The View certificate date has been always the current date and does not reflect the date that will be generated on the student's certificate. This functionality is used to verify the element positions vs. the actual generated student certificate.
Kind Regards
回复Shirley Gregorczyk

Jessi Auslander -
I'm actually talking about while in a student's account. As you can see in my screenshot, the 'awarded date' is in 2020. But today's date prints when the certificate is downloaded.
附件 Screenshot 2023-05-19 095333.png
回复Jessi Auslander

Emma Richardson -
Can you show us the Edit Certificate page? Are you sure that the date is not set to current date?