Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

дэргэд Kevin Ryan -
Хариу нийтлэлийн тоо: 1

When I set my attendance in Student Recording to Automatic Marking, then Select one instance of Activity Completion, then finally trigger it using the "Manually Trigger Automated Marking" I get an error message:

No unmarked status is configured for this session (id:272), to fix this update the Status set

I've searched the documentation, but there is very little on using Activity Completion in the Attendance Plugin.

I'm guessing I have to make a new Status Set but am not sure how to indicate "Unmarked". I'm also unsure if I need to set a "Marked" or "complete" option in the status set for the students who have finished the Activity Completion.

Please advise, or point to a relevant manual page? Thanks.

Cap

Үнэлгээний дундаж: -
Kevin Ryan-н хариуд

Re: Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

дэргэд Dan Marsden -
Core developers зураг Particularly helpful Moodlers зураг Peer reviewers зураг Plugin developers зураг Plugins guardians зураг Testers зураг Translators зураг

You shouldn't need to create a new status set, just edit the settings of the status set in use, and in the column for "Automatically set when not marked" - select one of the status values to be used when the unmarked process is triggered.