Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

by Kevin Ryan -
Number of replies: 1

When I set my attendance in Student Recording to Automatic Marking, then Select one instance of Activity Completion, then finally trigger it using the "Manually Trigger Automated Marking" I get an error message:

No unmarked status is configured for this session (id:272), to fix this update the Status set

I've searched the documentation, but there is very little on using Activity Completion in the Attendance Plugin.

I'm guessing I have to make a new Status Set but am not sure how to indicate "Unmarked". I'm also unsure if I need to set a "Marked" or "complete" option in the status set for the students who have finished the Activity Completion.

Please advise, or point to a relevant manual page? Thanks.

Cap

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kevin Ryan

Re: Auto based on Activity Complete has error message

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You shouldn't need to create a new status set, just edit the settings of the status set in use, and in the column for "Automatically set when not marked" - select one of the status values to be used when the unmarked process is triggered.