Grades from workshop are not in gradebook

Grades from workshop are not in gradebook

by Stephan Robotta -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,

in our Moodle I have a workshop that is in the closed phase and has received a grade for submission and a grade for assessment for some users.

Screenshot workshop grading

However the grades from the workshop do not show up in the gradebook.

Gradebook course

I may miss some essential thing there but can't figure out what it might be. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Stephan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stephan Robotta

Re: Grades from workshop are not in gradebook

by Fabian Glagovsky -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
The orange color of the cell shows that there are overrides for the grade items. Remove overrides as a first step.
If the grades still don't appear move the workshop to grading phase and back to closed phase to trigger the population.
Best,
Fabian
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Fabian Glagovsky

by Stephan Robotta -
Thank you Fabian,
Looking around at the settings of the gradebook and the activity I don't see where the override was done. Can you please point me to the location where I can see that?
In the setup for the activity I have two checkboxes, hidden and locked. Both are unchecked. The grading setuo of the course also uses the preselected options. I am sure I miss something at some point.

Thank you, Stephan

by Fabian Glagovsky -
Click on the pen icon at the top of the column and you will get a list of all your students' grades for that item, and you will have a checkbox on a column for override (yes/no). Remove the overrides and save. This will recalculate the gradebook and remove the orange color.
Best,

by Stephan Robotta -
Thank you, Fabian for pushing me into the right direction. It just happens, that I don't see a checkbox but the hard fixed override check. I still couldn't figure out yet how to reset this to be able to uncheck the override flag.

by Fabian Glagovsky -

Hi Stephan,

You should see something like this

If you cannot change the override checkbox and save you might not have sufficient permissions in the course.

by Tim Timmons -
I am not getting peer feedback to show up in my gradebook. I must be missing something in settings, or maybe it's just the settings on my uni's Moodle. Any thoughts would be much apprecitated.